Tuesday, June 08, 2010

New LAAFA Class (Starting 07/12)

I will be teaching for anyone outside of the studios again this summer session after taking a bit of a break for travel and such. The class is the same class I teach at Disney and Dreamworks condensed into a very dense amount of knowledge for a 10 week session @ LAAFA. The class will be held on Monday nights - 7:30-10:30 P.M . . . . (coffee provided)!

Link:

http://www.laafa.org/sessions/classes_details.php?id=67&class_id=3131&cat_id=1

P.S. - I will be also giving a demo 06/19/2010 @ 11:00 A.M. if anyone is interested in seeing me work as well as ask any questions you have.

MAC

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

I would love the opportunity to take your course! Is there a registration deadline? Thanks!

Mark McDonnell said...

Hey guys,

I would sign up as soon as possible. It fills up pretty quickly. The sooner the better just to make sure you're enrolled.

Best,

MAC