Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Friday Class: IMAGINATIVE COSTUMED QUICK SKETCH @ 3Kicks

Hey Guys,

This is the last reminder for a new class I'll be instructing - "IMAGINATIVE COSTUMED QUICK SKETCH" @ 3Kicks Studio in Pasadena this Spring.

This (10-week session) begins:
Friday - 04/13/2012
7:30-10:30

There are limited spaces available and the cut-line will be in a few days:

It's a very intimate environment that allows a real one-on-one atmosphere. And for those asking about my next CHARACTER DESIGN class, I will be instructing a new one @ LAAFA sometime in the near future. Just ironing out the kinks.


Here's the link:
http://www.3kickstudio.com/class_schedule/

7 comments:

reiq said...

I enrolled for this class and it was cancelled. is there anyway to get a class with you? Thanks and awesome art!

Mark McDonnell said...

Yeah, I was sorry to see that there were not enough people to fill the class. I will be teaching a new Character Design class at LAAFA for the summer session and at the Animation Guild/AAI this upcoming session as well.

Let me know if you need any more information or specifics,

MAC

pbcbstudios said...

Hey Mark,

Can you let me know where you hold your gesture drawing class at Disney?

Thanks!

Mark McDonnell said...

Hey man,

You can email me directly and I'd be happy to let you know.

cre8tivemark@aol.com

Best,

MAC

Bhashkar_Navisworks said...

Yeah, I was sorry to see that there were not enough people to fill the class. I will be teaching a new Character Design class at LAAFA for the summer session and at the Animation Guild/AAI this upcoming session as well.

sketchup4architect said...

great to see your blog.

Manoj Singh said...

I really like your writing style, excellent info, regards for posting.