Tuesday, July 21, 2009

COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE - Original Art for Sale @ BOOTH# 5362!!!


In an effort to do something new and for the fans who come out to the Comic Con, I will ONLY be offering my original artwork @ COMIC CON 2009 and at a book signing further on down the road sometime later this year. Many of the pieces are published inside my book, THE ART AND FEEL OF MAKING IT REAL as well as plenty that has not reached print . . . yet! So please come out and stop by, say hello and thumb through copies of my book as well as plenty of artwork at booth # 5362, listed under LAAFA - the Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art.

I hope to see everyone there.

All my best,

MAC

5 comments:

Josh Taback said...

Hello Mark. I tried to "follow" your blog, but there is a bug in the system and it had me follow this blog http://kmann.blogspot.com/

You might want to contact customer support. I bookmarked yours and I'll check back. Great work. I bought your book a couple months ago and love it. Have a great time at Comicon.

allen mez said...

Wish I could be there buddy. Push mucho product. Miss you-A

Hans said...

Hejsan Mark!

Back from Sweden yet?

Great to finally meet you at the Con and thanks for your awesome book.
Let me know when you're you're up for a pint or anything.

-Hans

Paul Richards said...

It was nice meeting you at the Comic Con guy. Thanks for the original artwork. I will send you some pictures when I get it back from being framed.

Great piece! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Great to finally meet you at the Con and thanks for your awesome book.

___________________
Smarry
Naton wide cash is easy and fast