Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Working with Style & The Female Form Union/Disney Handout

I don't generally share too much of what I teach as it's either for the Studio's or for the classes I teach at the Animation Union/American Animation Institute) and I would like to give the students some one-of-a-kind instruction and first dibs on the ideas I teach.  But in honor of my Birthday yesterday...I thought I'd share as it's nice to give back and let everyone have something to play with (if interested). 











Best,

MAC

10 comments:

"TORI CAT" said...

Aww This is Fantastic MAC!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :D
Hope you had a wonderful happy birthday!!!! Im sending you huge hugs from across the pond!!! I'll be back in Cali for CTN in November, so i'll see you and give you your hugs for real then :D
Take care buddy!!!! Lots a loves!
TC.x

Paul Weiner said...

Mark,
Very useful and beautiful samples.
Really like your work.

Mark McDonnell said...

Thanks guys...it's nice to give back, but this is a really important and passionate subject I LOVE to teach.


MAC

Rene said...

A late happy birthday Mark!

Rene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geoff Wheeler said...

Great post, Mark...haha, turns out we both have the same birthday...August 7th rules!!
Hope you had a good one.

I've been away on vacation...see you in class next Tuesday.

Julian Howard said...

Hi MAC
Long story short, due to lack of space.... What are the chances of publish your book vol1 in Ebook format.
Cheers

Joe Giampapa said...

Great stuff.

Christopherwsbw said...

Hi MAC Long story short, due to lack of space.... What are the chances of publish your book vol1 in Ebook format. Cheers

Ericksonsfks said...

A late happy birthday Mark!